Visit Northfield Windmill during Heritage Open Days (13th to 22nd September) from 11am to 4pm Saturday only
An opportunity to take a look inside and around the mill. See the sails and stocks on the ground, the ongoing restoration work and discover the history of the windmill.
– Discover Northfield Windmill’s relationship with the local landscape and how it came to be on the site
– Climb the smock tower – what can you see?
– Share memories and stories of the mill
– See the internal machinery
– Follow the nature trail around the gardens and woodland
We look forward to seeing you!
- National Mills Weekend 11th May 2019
- National Mills Weekend 13th May 2023